Supplier Management: applied pernament supplier management.
Mainly contains the following functions:
- Create, copy, save temporarily, check and release Request for Quotation(RFQ)
- Supplier profile includes basic information of supplier such as enterprise No., name, address, contact, logo, certification, expiry date, classification, grade,...and other items requested by the supplier.
- Suppliers can choose either to publish their information to public or to keep it private. The information can be searched on the Internet if suppliers choose the first one.
- If suppliers update their information, the system will send a message to purchasers automatically.
- When a new supplier register , registration form for different kinds of supplier will be provided , and allows them to register and fill in information form online. The system will automatically check and follow up the completion of registration, and providing supplier checking functions.
- Supplier access. The system allows customization of supplier access process as requested by purchasers. In addition, the process is separated into different parts, such as reviewing basic information and qualification, sample management, factory inspection management, assessment team marking and examination and approval of supplier access and so on.
- Supplier performance. Purchasers can custom the process of supplier performance .The process including the following parts: performance index, user-defined formula of index, assessment template and assessment cycle based on classification, examination; approve, and release the assessment results, eliminate supplier, take follow-up action to supervise the supplier improvement and trace it and so on.
- Supplier status management. All supplier may be in potential, formal, frozen, obsolete or deleted. Different status associates different business.
- For the duration of supplier management, the system supports communication and sending reminder between purchasers and suppliers.
- The system has realized the integration with the internal ERP system, which keeps supplier information synchronized.